Thank you for your interest in my content! I work very hard on creating original recipes, so I’m always happy to be asked about using my recipes/content elsewhere.
Please understand that I work very hard on developing my recipes and photography. Many of my recipes are originals that I have created myself from my own kitchen which includes testing and retesting to get the recipes perfect to be able to share on my website. All the photographs seen on Drop The Sugar are taken exclusively by me.
Everything you see on this site www.dropthesugar.com is copyrighted and owned by me, Lisa Pfeffer, the owner of this site. If you steal my content, I will take further action.
Feel free to use my images and content as long as you adhere to my policy outlined below. If you follow my policy, there is no need to contact me to request permission to use them. 🙂
POLICY: Use of Recipes and Images from DropTheSugar.com
1. You can use one photo per recipe
2. For each photo, link back to the recipe on my site
3. For each photo, reference my blog and link back to my homepage
4. No more than 5 of my photos / recipes in a single post
5. I do not give permission to share my content where the ingredient or recipe directions are provided, except in very limited circumstances.
If you would like to share my content any other way, please contact me through my contact page. I never give permission to use my photos + ingredients + directions.